I am linking up to Chatting At The Sky where Emily is hosting a linky party. These are random glimpses of things that make me smile and know I am home...
This is my beginning to having Shabby Chic in my home, this area always makes me so happy as I walk past it. What you don't know is that I didn't rub the top to make it look vintage, that was my son chewing on the paint of "his drawer" after I painted it. Yes, Shabby Chic in the eyes of a 6 year old! That means home to me!

What makes you feel at home?

4 comments:

B. said...

Makes me smile too. Love that Shabby Chic

Alison Agnew said...

I saw your link on Chatting at the Sky and came on over. Love your blog and I really love finding fellow homeschool moms who blog. Think I'll follow!

Alison

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Love your son's contribution to the shabby chic look! Makes is all the more wonderful!

Its So Very Cheri said...

I am so glad you left a comment so I could come by and get to know you better.
Cheri